Ice Cube Net Worth Is $160 Million
O’Shea Jackson Sr. is professionally known as Ice Cube. He is an American actor, comedian, rapper, songwriter, record producer, screenwriter, and entrepreneur. Ice cube was born on born June 15, 1969, in Los Angeles, California, US. Ice Cube net worth is about $160 million. Ice Cube mother worked as a hospital clerk and his father was a groundskeeper at UCLA.
On 26 April 1992, he married Kimberly Woodruff with whom he has four children, O’Shea Jr., Darrell, Kareema, and Shareef. Ice Cube began creating raps in high school typing class. He wrote his first rap lyric when he was in 9th grade, and at the age of sixteen, he sold his first song.
At Taft High School he was also played point guard. He went to University of Phoenix Institute of Technology and studied architectural drafting. Ice Cube formed a group C.I.A and played at parties hosted by Dr. Dre. Dre recognized cube’s talent and had him help write raps for his new record label.
Also Read: How Much is Quavo Net Worth?
Eventually, the friendship with Dre let do the formation of the hyper-successful rap group N.W.A. Ice Cube released both AmeriKKKa’s Most Wanted and Kill at Will in 1990, and Kill at Will became the first hip-hop EP to go both gold and platinum.
His 1992 release, The Predator, was recorded during the 1992 Los Angeles riots and became the first album in history to debut at the top of both the pop and R&B charts. Ice Cube net worth shows, he is the richest celebrity.
The Ice Cube in Music Albums
|Studio Albums||Collaborative Albums|
|AmeriKKKa’s Most Wanted (1990)||N.W.A. and the Posse (with N.W.A) (1987)|
|Death Certificate (1991)||Straight Outta Compton (with N.W.A) (1988)|
|The Predator (1992)||Bow Down (with Westside Connection) (1996)|
|Lethal Injection (1993)||Terrorist Threats (with Westside Connection) (2003)|
|War & Peace Vol. 1 (The War Disc) (1998)|
|War & Peace Vol. 2 (The Peace Disc) (2000)|
|Laugh Now, Cry Later (2006)|
|Raw Footage (2008)|
|I Am the West (2010)|
Ice Cube Personal Details
|Name||O’Shea Jackson Sr|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Date Of Birth||Jun 15, 1969|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Weight||88 kg or 194 lbs.|
|Height||5 ft. 7 in (1.727 m)|
Film career of Ice Cube
He joined the Hollywood film industry by appearing in “Boyz n the Hood” which was the humble start of his successful film career. Ice Cube appeared in numerous super hit flicks such as “Friday”, “Anaconda”, “Three Kings”, “Barbershop”, “XXX: State of the Union”, “21 Jump Street”, “Ride Along” and “Fist Fight”. He recently appeared in the blockbuster movie “The Fate of the Furious”.
Name Of Some Ice Cube Movies as an Actor
|Boyz n the Hoodt|
|The Glass Shield|
|The Players Club|
|I Got the Hook Up|
|Thicker Than Water|
|Ghosts of Mars|
|All About The Benjamins|
Ice Cube Awards
- VH1 Hip Hop Honors (2006)
- BET Hip-Hop Awards (2009)
- BET Honors (2014)
- MECCA Movie Award: Acting Award (2002)
- Blockbuster Entertainment Award: Favorite Action Team for “Three Kings” (2000)
Ice Cube Net Worth as a Businessman
As a businessman, Ice Cube has founded his clothing line, Solo by Cube, as well as the 3 on 3 basketball league BIG3, which predominately features retired NBA players. Ice Cube Net Worth increasing not just as an artist also as a businessman. Ice Cube net worth is around $160 Million in the year of 2018.
Is that TRUE Ice Cube’s BIG3 league reportedly facing the $250M lawsuit?
According to a file from the New York Daily News, the Champions Basketball League filed a $250-million lawsuit Friday in opposition to Ice Cube’s BIG3 league for allegedly taking their players and proprietary ideas.
Also Read: How much is Chris Brown Net Worth?
The CBL’s founder, Carl George, alleges that BIG3 founder Ice Cube, alongside BIG3 co-founder Jeff Jwainetz, was given close to CBL brass and players to scouse borrow thoughts and items after the 2014 release.
According to George, the CBL and BIG3 firstly teamed up as companions to subsequently compete with the NBA before Ice Cube, and his team went rogue. But still in the year of 2018 Ice Cube Net Worth is $160 Million.
The Best 10 Ice Cube Lyrics
Yella Boy’s on your team, so you’re losin’
Ay yo Dre, stick to producin’
Callin’ me Arnold, but you Been-a-d*ck,
Eazy E saw your ass and went in it quick
— Ice Cube
Drunk as hell but no throwing up
Half way home and my pager still blowing up
Today I didn’t even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day
— Ice Cube
My advice for anyone who wants to follow in my footsteps: create your own path, hone your talent, be ready to show your talent, and don’t doubt yourself.
— Ice Cube
Create your own path, hone your talent, be ready to show your talent, and don’t doubt yourself.
— Ice Cube
Today I didn’t even have to even use my A.K ! I got to say it was a good day.
— Ice Cube
Keep doin’ what you’re doin’, fall in love with what you’re creating, and everything else will fall into place.
— Ice Cube
I do what I do. You like it, great. You don’t, go listen to somebody else. I’m stickin’ with the people who stuck with me.
— Ice Cube
I think, to me, reality is better than being fake.
— Ice Cube
Money comes and goes, but your inner feelings, your gut feelings, your manhood, your womanhood, whatever, that stays with you. That don’t go anywhere. So you either proud of who you are and how you handle situations or you not. If you handle a situation wrong, you, it will haunt you.
— Ice Cube
Ice Cube Famous Quotes
- “I do what I do. You like it, great. You don’t, go listen to somebody else. I’m stickin’ with the people that stuck with me.” – Ice Cube
- “The worst thing you can do about a situation is nothing.” – Ice Cube
- “Just wakin’ up in the morning gotta thank god.” – Ice Cube
- “Drink some coffee, put some gangsta rap on, and handle it.” – Ice Cube
- “You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.” – Ice Cube
- “Nothing wrong with being from the hood, but I’d rather my kids be visitors than residents.” – Ice Cube
- “Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.” – Ice Cube
- “I can’t believe, today was a good day.” – Ice Cube
- “I love music. It’s freedom, a way to deal with pent-up frustration.” – Ice Cube
- “Don’t worry about being a star, worry about doing good work, and all that will come to you.” – Ice Cube
- “The moral is that a career can be gone in an instant. And all you have in this world are the people you love.” – Ice Cube
- “Doing it your own way, not having to go exactly by the book to be successful.” – Ice Cube
- “I think reading is important in any form. I think a person who’s trying to learn to like reading should start off reading about a topic they are interested in, or a person they are interested in.” – Ice Cube
- “I have a really beautiful life right now, so there is no reason to be hostile. I’m a husband, a father and a man who tries to do the right thing in life and in my work.” – Ice Cube
- “I have great people, smart people that are around me and we love the challenge. I guess it’s like climbing a mountain or building a building. It’s a challenge but you love every challenge that it brings or presents itself.” – Ice Cube
- “Music is where I have the most creative freedom, but I love producing. To me, that’s kind of where all the action is. You get a chance to have your hands in every aspect of a film. From picking a director, sometimes picking a writer, to the actors, the wardrobe, set design, editing, music, and marketing.” – Ice Cube
- “You don’t wanna mess up what you’ve done. It’s like Jordan coming back: You’re scared to mess up the legacy.” – Ice Cube
- “My grandmother worked at one of those Bel-Air mansions, and we would go – not too often, but every now and then – to pick her up. Hollywood was probably 12 miles from my house, but it might as well have been a million miles away. The only time I saw that world was on TV. Until I started making records.” – Ice Cube
- “I am only 33, I’ve got a lot to do. This is the first half of my career. I’m looking forward to the future and I’m proud about the past.” – Ice Cube
- “If you think about stuff that happened when you were young, it stays with you forever.” – Ice Cube